Pay Per Click (PPC)
What Is Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click (or PPC advertising) is a form of paid digital marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time their ad is clicked. The term PPC can apply to paid ads on social media networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on. However, today we’ll focus on Google Adwords which helps your ads stand out to search engine users, displaying them at the top and right-hand side of Google’s search engines.
How Does Pay-Per-Click Advertising Work?
In order for ads to appear alongside the results on a search engine (commonly referred to as a Search Engine Results Page, or SERP), advertisers cannot simply pay more to ensure that their ads appear more prominently than their competitor’s ads. Instead, ads are subject to what is known as the Ad Auction, an entirely automated process that Google and other major search engines use to determine the relevance and validity of advertisements that appear on their SERPs.
Why work with a PPC Marketing Agency?
Access to dedicated PPC specialists
At Technology kart, we believe that our job as your PPC agency is to make a technical, complicated, and sometimes overwhelming internet marketing process as simple as possible for our clients.
One of the many ways we accomplish this is by providing each of our PPC clients with a single point of contact to manage your project and your questions.
You will get to know your PPC specialist well and they will get to know your business and understand your unique needs. We will become your outsourced online marketing department.
Extreme customer focus
At Technology Kart, we are building a culture of extreme customer focus. John Spence, in his book Awesomely Simple, says, “the only sustainable competitive differentiator left to most businesses today is creating a culture of continuous innovation and extreme customer focus driven by highly talented people.” We believe in owning the voice of our clients and work hard to show it.
Our approach to pay-per-click reporting
You can see exactly how our efforts are increasing your online revenue with our custom reports and client dashboard:
- Check up on your site’s Google Analytics reports for an overview or minute details on your PPC performance.
- Visit your client dashboard anytime and see how your site is ranking for specific keywords and search phrases.
- View a detailed report sent to you monthly, listing how we’ve spent our time working on your PPC campaign.
- Watch a video sent to you each month from your dedicated PPC specialist showing notable results while explaining in detail how your campaign is going.
- Contact your PPC specialist by phone or email if you want to discuss your PPC campaign strategy or have any questions.